EnSolv® medical device and implant cleaning solvents are used world wide for the cleaning of medical instruments, implants and other devices
Critical cleaning is vital for successful operations. In the medical device industry, cleaning processes must be proven to leave no residue that could possibly enter a patient’s body. EnSolv® solvents have been proven for years to provide superior cleaning performance with no residue for medical devices such as orthopedic implants, dental tools, surgical tools and pacemakers, to name a few.
EnSolv® removes microbial contaminants in one operation and are compatible with all metals including titanium, ceramics and polymers, it removes cutting oils, lubricants and polishing compounds and other soils. Canulas and needles are coated with lubricants using EnSolv® as a volatile carrier fluid. Consistently high quality and compatibility with organic and synthetic oils makes it ideal for this demanding application. In Oxygen and gas system cleaning it removes oil and organics leaving residue free surfaces approved by gas supply companies.
EnSolv® precision cleaning fluid is a drop in replacement for the carcinogen Trichloroethylene and can be used in any modern cleaning machine designed for solvents. It sets the standard for soil removal in these demanding applications. For many of these cleaning processes, EnSolv® has replaced Trichloroethylene, other hazardous chlorinated solvents or expensive and less effective designer solvents such as Hydrofluoroethers (HFEs) and Hydrochlorofluorocarbons (HCFCs).
Vapour degreasing or ultrasonic cleaning with EnSolv® are typically some of the most effective and efficient methods of cleaning medical devices without sacrificing performance, production capacity or floor space.
We can provide you with a Material Safety Data Sheet, independent laboratory reports, product samples or technical assistance. For more information or advice please contact us by telephone on +44 (0) 20 8281 6370 or use our contact form.
EnSolv® vapour degreasing solvents are supplied and supported by EnviroTech Europe Ltd. Manufactured in the United Kingdom and available on short delivery times through our dedicated team of distributors in Europe and the Middle East.
Share this page:
EnSolv Medical Device Cleaning Benefits
EFFICIENT AND ECONOMICAL
- Not classified as a carcinogen
- Very high solvency power, excellent fast precision cleaning
- Mid range temperature operation, reduced energy use, faster cleaning cycle, easier handling
- Can be used in any vapour degreasing equipment with improved productivity and lower maintenance
- Safe for the environment, low Global warming and ozone depletion potentials
- US EPA Snap approval
- Boeing approved replacement for Trichloroethylene approved by major OEMs worldwide
- Approved in US Tri-Service Corrosion Manuals
- Excellent customer service, technical support and training from qualified distributors throughout Europe
EnSolv® solvents are available to remove a wide variety of non-polar and semi-polar contaminants typically encountered in the medical device industry. These include:
- Machining oils
- Cutting oils
- Polishing / buffing compounds
- Needles and canula lubricant carrier fluid
- Orthopaedic implants
- Monitoring and information systems
- Critical cleaning of oxygen and gas lines