The preferred “drop in” substitute for Trichloroethylene and other chlorinated solvents used for oxygen cleaning
EnSolv® solvents have been used in the oxygen systems industry for many years to clean tubing, components, cylinders and any other parts that may come into contact with liquid or gaseous oxygen. Since its introduction in 1995, EnSolv® has remained the highest quality and most stable nPB solvent in the industry. While at one time 1,1,1-Trichloroethane, HCFC-141b or Freon were the standard cleaning agents for oxygen breathing systems, EnSolv® has since been proven to clean equally as well.
EnSolv® is recognized and used internationally as a preferred cleaning agent for oxygen systems by many of the leading compressed gas supply companies.
NASA has used EnSolv® to clean rocket boosters prior to filling them with highly reactive and explosive hydrogen peroxide fuel.
EnSolv® has been independently tested and found to conform to the SAE ARP1176 cleanliness level standards and is listed in the ‘Compressed Gas Association’s Directory of Cleaning Agents for Oxygen Service’.
EnSolv® conforms to SAE ARP1176 cleanliness level standards.
We can provide you with a Material Safety Data Sheet, independent laboratory reports, product samples or technical assistance. For more information or advice please contact us by telephone on +44 (0) 20 8281 6370 or use our contact form.
EnSolv® vapour degreasing solvents are supplied and supported by EnviroTech Europe Ltd. Manufactured in the United Kingdom and available on short delivery times through our dedicated team of distributors in Europe and the Middle East.
Share this page:
EnSolv Oxygen Cleaning Benefits
EFFICIENT AND ECONOMICAL
- Not classified as a carcinogen
- Very high solvency power, excellent fast precision cleaning
- Mid range temperature operation, reduced energy use, faster cleaning cycle, easier handling
- Can be used in any vapour degreasing equipment with improved productivity and lower maintenance
- Safe for the environment, low Global warming and ozone depletion potentials
- US EPA Snap approval
- Boeing approved replacement for Trichloroethylene approved by major OEMs worldwide
- Approved in US Tri-Service Corrosion Manuals
- Excellent customer service, technical support and training from qualified distributors throughout Europe