for vapour degreasing.
DUE TO LEGISLATION THIS PRODUCT MAY NO LONGER BE AVAILABLE FOR SALE
Information in this section is retained for reference only
EnSolv® products, invented and patented by Envirotech (ETE), have been a market leader all over the world for n-bromopropane (nPB) based vapour degreasing solvents - now moved to Annex XIV of REACH regulations by ECHA so nPB solvents cannot be used without authorisation after July 2020.
Using the experience of 40 years supplying and supporting users of the vapour degreasing process ETE specialists have developed "drop in" alternatives:
ProSolv® and EnSolv CC-A® give the same level of enhanced performance and economy as the original EnSolv® products.
Please contact our experts who are available to discuss your uses and propose the best replacement product.
The original patented n-Propyl Bromide solvent for vapour degreasing
Since its introduction in 1995, EnSolv® vapour degreasing solvent has remained the highest quality and most stable nPB solvent in the industry. EnSolv patented azeotropic formula provides for superior stability, acid neutralization, white metals reaction prevention, soil lifting and rust inhibition. In most vapor degreasing applications, the addition of extra stabilizer boosters is not required and process control maintenance is very painless.
EnSolv® is widely recognized as the premier general use stabilised n-propyl bromide (npb) solvent for a variety of applications including precision optics, electronic components, high vacuum components, oxygen systems and medical devices.
EFFICIENT AND ECONOMICAL
- Not classified as a carcinogen
- Very high solvency power, excellent fast precision cleaning
- Mid range temperature operation, reduced energy use, faster cleaning cycle, easier handling
- Can be used in any vapour degreasing equipment with improved productivity and lower maintenance
- Safe for the environment, low Global warming and ozone depletion potentials
- US EPA Snap approval
- Boeing approved replacement for Trichloroethylene approved by major OEMs worldwide
- Excellent customer service, technical support and training from qualified distributors throughout Europe
We can provide you with a Material Safety Data Sheet, independent laboratory reports, product samples or technical assistance. For more information or advice please contact us by telephone on +44 (0) 20 8281 6370 or use our contact form.
Vapour degreasing solvents are supplied and supported by EnviroTech Europe Ltd. Manufactured in the United Kingdom and available on short delivery times through our dedicated team of distributors in Europe and the Middle East.
Share this page: