Vapour degreasing solvent
High performance vapour degreasing solvent for critical cleaning of medical devices.
ProSolv® is an excellent non- flammable, low toxicity, volatile carrier for organic and synthetic medical lubricants for coating cannulas, needles and instruments to produce comfortable, pain free insertion for patients. In many medical applications oxygen and gas pipework system systems are needed. Use ProSolv® for cleaning at installation and when pipework extensions and fittings are added as it is vital to remove oil and organics leaving residue free dry surfaces to standards approved by gas supply companies.
ProSolv for medical device cleaning
- Not classified as a carcinogen
- Very high solvency power, excellent fast precision cleaning
- Mid range temperature operation, reduced energy use, faster cleaning cycle, easier handling
- Can be used in any vapour degreasing equipment with improved productivity and lower maintenance
- Safe for the environment, low Global warming and ozone depletion potentials
- Stable in use no acidity testing or stabilisers needed.
- US EPA Snap approval
- “Drop in” replacement for trichloroethylene, approved by major OEMs worldwide
ProSolv® solvents are available to remove a wide variety of non-polar and semi-polar contaminants typically encountered in the medical device industry. These include:
- Machining oils
- Cutting oils
- Polishing / buffing compounds
- Needles and canula lubricant carrier fluid
- Orthopaedic implants
- Monitoring and information systems
- Critical cleaning of oxygen and gas lines
Packaging and Availability
ProSolv® is available in the following container sizes and weights:
190 litre (approx.) drum, 240 kg
18 litre (approx.) can, 23 kg
The weight of ProSolv® is 1.267 kg per litre
ProSolv is completely stable, we recommend storage in dry cool conditions and has a long three years shelf life.
EFFICIENT AND ECONOMICAL
- Non Flammable (No Flash Point)
- High Solvency (KB Value 91)
- Low Surface Tension, Low Boiling Point
- Highly productive and economical in use
- Stable in use no additives required
- Minimal Non Volatile Residue
- No Hazardous Air Pollutants (HAPs)
- Compatible with metals and most plastics
- Acid Acceptance Testing not needed
- Excellent performance with ultrasonics
SAFE FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
- SNAP Approved for Degreasing
- Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP)
- Low Global Warming Potential (GWP)
- Non Hazardous for transportation
SUPPORT AND INFORMATION
- Customer service, technical support and training from qualified distributors throughout Europe
We can provide you with a Material Safety Data Sheet, independent laboratory reports, product samples or technical assistance. For more information or advice please contact us by telephone on +44 (0) 20 8281 6370 or use our contact form.
Vapour degreasing solvents are supplied and supported by EnviroTech Europe Ltd. Manufactured in the United Kingdom and available on short delivery times through our dedicated team of distributors in Europe and the Middle East.
Share this page: