The environmentally friendly vapour degreasing solvent for all applications
Vapour Degreasing Solvents For Precision Cleaning
The preferred “drop in” substitute for Trichloroethylene (Trike) and other chlorinated solvents
EnSolv® is a trusted family of environmentally friendly precision vapour degreasing and precision cleaning n-propyl bromide solvents for the aerospace, precision engineering, medical, optical and electronic industries, and our custom blends serve applications where standard formulations require modifications.
Our n-propyl bromide degreasing solvents are specifically formulated to address the difficult precision cleaning problems experienced in high tech industries where exceptional levels of cleanliness are needed.
EnviroTech Europe is accredited to ISO 9001:2008 for marketing and distribution of specialist cleaning chemicals and corrosion protection products.
Topics: Condensation cleaning, the future for
solvent degreasing equipment
Vapour degreasing is the simplest but most effective degreasing and cleaning process. It has, until recently, been subject to little change since it was first invented in the early part of the last century.
See Our Demonstration Video...
Topics: New study confirms 100ppm safe limit for EnSolv®
A detailed comprehensive review of
1-bromopropane studies confirm current recommendations by ENVIROTech for occupational exposure levels for safe usage of EnSolv® as a vapour degreasing solvent.
Read full report...
December 2014 - Whitepaper - Ensolv and the Environment - Update from the Co Chairman of the United Nations Ozone Assessment panel on nPB.
EnSolv is safe for the environment backed by the most sophisticated and knowledgeable world scientists. Read more...
November 2014 - Whitepaper regarding Oxygen Cleaning by Phil Dale (Co-contributor Handbook for Critical Cleaning - Liquid Displacement Drying Techniques)
Latest Case Study
"Manufacturer of precision optical products achieves major production benefits following switch from ‘Trike’ to EnSolv®. Cleaning times were reduced and failure rates minimised". Read more...
- EFFICIENT AND ECONOMICAL
- Drop in replacement for carcinogenic trichloroethylene and other chlorinated solvents
- Ensolv is not classified as a carcinogen
- Very high solvency power, excellent fast cleaning
- Mid range temperature operation, reduced energy use, faster cleaning cycle, easier handling
- Can be used in any vapour degreasing equipment with improved productivity and lower maintenance
- Safe for the environment, low Global warming and ozone depletion potentials
- US EPA Snap approval
- Boeing approved replacement for trichloroethylene approved by major OEMs worldwide
- Approved in US Tri-Service Corrosion Manuals
- Excellent customer service, technical support and training from qualified distributors throughout Europe