Environmentally sustainable high performance vapour degreasing solvent cleaner
Near Zero OPD and GWP solvent blend for high performance vapour degreasing and cleaning
A solvent blend which ticks all the boxes with the perfect profile for a vapour degreasing solvent.
ProSolv®5408e is soft on the environment and safer for users. High performance, improved cleaning, lower costs. Sustainable and secure for future use as your forever solvent.
Lower boiling point, economical with energy with low solvent losses, faster production, reduced costs, easy handling. Exceptionally low surface tension to penetrate micron sized holes and close contact surfaces.
High KB value for removal of organic residues, compatible with organic and synthetic oils and most plastics and metals, non-flammable, with low ozone depletion (ODP) and global warming potential (GWP).
ProSolv®5408e is the perfect replacement for hazardous solvents such as trichloroethylene, nPB (n-propyl bromide), perchloroethylene or flammable solvents used in general engineering cleaning processes.
Solvent of choice for critical cleaning
ProSolv®5408e has a unique range of characteristics make it the solvent of choice for critical cleaning applications such as oxygen components and service line cleaning, aircraft avionics and aerospace parts and servicing, precision optics, medical and high vacuum components and electronics.
ProSolv®5408e can be used in most solvent cleaning systems, one tank vapour degreasing or multi tank immersion / vapour tank systems using ultrasonics or flush cleaning for complex mechanical and electronic components with blind holes and channels and close mounted electronics or for removing grinding and buffing soils on surfaces.
Packaging and Availability
We can provide you with a Material Safety Data Sheet, independent laboratory reports, product samples or technical assistance. For more information or advice please contact us by telephone on +44 (0) 20 8281 6370 or use our contact form.
Vapour degreasing solvents are supplied and supported by EnviroTech Europe Ltd. Manufactured in the United Kingdom and available on short delivery times through our dedicated team of distributors in Europe and the Middle East.
Share this page:
EFFICIENT AND ECONOMICAL
- Fast precision cleaning with short cycle times.
- Can be used in any vapour degreasing equipment, lower energy consumption and lower
- Ideal replacement for Trichloroethylene, n-Propyl Bromide and HCFC based solvents.
- Stable with no additives, no testing required.
- Improved productivity, parts exit the machine cool, dry and spot-free with no drying
- Fast drying.
- Minimal non-volatile residue (>10ppm).
- High density solution, excellent for ultrasonic cleaning.
- Mid-range boiling point (46°C).
- Very low surface tension for penetration into the micron level crevices and holes,
efficient cleaning in tight to reach places and complex geometries.
- Easy process monitoring with minimal effort and minimal waste generation, easy
reclamation for reuse.
- High Solvency (KB Value 98) for a variety of contaminants.
- Compatible with a broad range of substrates.
SAFE FOR USERS AND THE ENVIRONMENT
- Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP).
- Very low Global Warming Potential (GWP).
- GWP of less than 1, AR4 100yr Integrated Time Horizon (ITH).
- Non-hazardous for transportation.
- Non-flammable (No Flash Point).
- Not classified as a carcinogen.
SUPPORT AND INFORMATION
- Customer service, technical support and training from qualified distributors throughout Europe.