Environmentally Friendly Vapour Degreasing Solvent
A new solvent blend which ticks all the boxes with the perfect profile for a vapour degreasing solvent.
ProSolv 5408e® is soft on the environment and safer for users. High performance, improved cleaning, lower costs. Sustainable and secure for future use as your forever solvent.
Lower boiling point, economical with energy with low solvent losses, faster production, reduced costs, easy handling. Exceptionally low surface tension to penetrate micron sized holes and close contact surfaces.
High KB value for removal of organic residues, compatible with organic and synthetic oils and most plastics and metals, non-flammable, with low ozone depletion (ODP) and global warming potential (GWP).
ProSolv 5408e® is the perfect replacement for hazardous solvents such as trichloroethylene, nPB (n-propyl bromide), perchloroethylene or flammable solvents used in general engineering cleaning processes.
Solvent of choice for critical cleaning
ProSolv 5408e® can be used in most solvent cleaning systems, one tank vapour degreasing or multi tank immersion / vapour tank systems using ultrasonics or flush cleaning for complex mechanical and electronic components with blind holes and channels and close mounted electronics or for removing grinding and buffing soils on surfaces.
Packaging and Availability
ProSolv 5408e® is available in the following container sizes and weights:
194 litre (approx.) drum, 243kg
18 litre (approx.) can, 23kg
The weight of ProSolv 5408e® is 1.26 kg per litre
ProSolv 5408e® is completely stable, we recommend storage in dry cool conditions and has a long three years shelf life.
We can provide you with a Material Safety Data Sheet, independent laboratory reports, product samples or technical assistance. For more information or advice please contact us by telephone on +44 (0) 20 8281 6370 or use our contact form.
Vapour degreasing solvents are supplied and supported by EnviroTech Europe Ltd. Manufactured in the United Kingdom and available on short delivery times through our dedicated team of distributors in Europe and the Middle East.
Share this page:
ProSolv 5408e Benefits
EFFICIENT AND ECONOMICAL
- Non Flammable (No Flash Point)
- High Solvency (KB Value 98)
- Very low surface tension for penetration
into the micron level crevices and holes
- Highly productive and economical in use
- Mid-range boiling point processed components easily handled (48°C)
- Minimal non-volatile residue (>10ppm)
- Stable with no additives, no testing required
- High density solution excellent for
SAFE FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
- Near Zero ozone depletion potential (ODP)
- Low Global Warming Potential (GWP)
- Non hazardous for transportation
- Not classified as a carcinogen
SUPPORT AND INFORMATION
- Customer service, technical support and training from qualified distributors throughout Europe