CONTENT ON THIS PAGE IS RETAINED FOR INFORMATION ONLY
DUE TO n-Propyl bromide now being included in Annex 14 of REACH
EnviroTech Europe Ltd (ETE) continue to publish it as historical information and to record changes occurring in legislation which have affected decisions on formulations and equipment used in vapour degreasing - the most effective, quickest, flexible and cheapest cleaning system used in industry.
EnSolv® invented and patented by EnviroTech has been a market leader all over the world for vapour degreasing. It is based on n-bromopropane (nPB) which now cannot be used as a vapour degreaser within the UK or EU without authorisation.
Archived information about EnSolv® can be found using the Discontinued Products & Resources navigation menu on this page.
Using experience accumulated over 40 years supplying and supporting users of the vapour degreasing process ETE specialists have developed “drop in” alternatives:
ProSolv®, ProSolv5408e® and EnSolv CC-A® give the same or improved level of performance and economy as the original EnSolv® products.
Please contact our advisers who are available to discuss your needs and propose the best replacement product.
Or please click here to return to our vapour degreasing products homepage for information about our current products.
EnSolv® medical device and implant cleaning solvents are used world wide for the cleaning of medical instruments, implants and other devices
EnSolv Medical Device Cleaning Benefits
EFFICIENT AND ECONOMICAL
- Not classified as a carcinogen
- Very high solvency power, excellent fast precision cleaning
- Mid range temperature operation, reduced energy use, faster cleaning cycle, easier handling
- Can be used in any vapour degreasing equipment with improved productivity and lower maintenance
- Safe for the environment, low Global warming and ozone depletion potentials
- US EPA Snap approval
- Boeing approved replacement for Trichloroethylene approved by major OEMs worldwide
- Approved in US Tri-Service Corrosion Manuals
- Excellent customer service, technical support and training from qualified distributors throughout Europe
EnSolv® solvents are available to remove a wide variety of non-polar and semi-polar contaminants typically encountered in the medical device industry. These include:
- Machining oils
- Cutting oils
- Polishing / buffing compounds
- Needles and canula lubricant carrier fluid
- Orthopaedic implants
- Monitoring and information systems
- Critical cleaning of oxygen and gas lines
We can provide you with a Material Safety Data Sheet, independent laboratory reports, product samples or technical assistance. For more information or advice please contact us by telephone on +44 (0) 20 8281 6370 or use our contact form.
Vapour degreasing solvents are supplied and supported by EnviroTech Europe Ltd. Manufactured in the United Kingdom and available on short delivery times through our dedicated team of distributors in Europe and the Middle East.