Our research and development team has the capability to develop custom made n-propyl bromide based blends to meet the specific needs of our customers, such as EnSolv-100.
Occasionally there are applications where the standard n-propyl bromide based formulations require modifications to maximize their effectiveness and we provide custom formulations to meet your specific needs. Our research and development team has the capability to develop EnSolv® Custom Blends to meet our customers’ specific needs.
We have already developed a large number of specialty formulations for many niche applications and also offer private labelling of custom formulated products for resale.
EnSolv Custom Blends Benefits
EFFICIENT AND ECONOMICAL
- Not classified as a carcinogen
- Very high solvency power, excellent fast precision cleaning
- Mid range temperature operation, reduced energy use, faster cleaning cycle, easier handling
- Can be used in any vapour degreasing equipment with improved productivity and lower maintenance
- Safe for the environment, low Global warming and ozone depletion potentials
- US EPA Snap approval
- Boeing approved replacement for Trichloroethylene approved by major OEMs worldwide
- Approved in US Tri-Service Corrosion Manuals
- Excellent customer service, technical support and training from qualified distributors throughout Europe
We can provide you with a Material Safety Data Sheet, independent laboratory reports, product samples or technical assistance. For more information or advice please contact us by telephone on +44 (0) 20 8281 6370 or use our contact form.
Vapour degreasing solvents are supplied and supported by EnviroTech Europe Ltd. Manufactured in the United Kingdom and available on short delivery times through our dedicated team of distributors in Europe and the Middle East.
Share this page: